Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS; MD (Psychiatry), MSc Health Informatics
4079050

I would like to ask whether you are offering psichiatrist

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I would like to ask whether you are offering psichiatrist consultation?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes we have seen by a doctor
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My daughter is momentanly on promethazine
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a Psychiatrist ( M.D Psychiatry )  with 14 years’ experience. I am reviewing your question now and will reply back to you in a moment. Once I get your reply,  I will follow up with you as soon as possible.

(If you receive any phone service offer, please see it is not sent by me, it is just an automated site response, and I am  available for answering your health questions, through this Typing/Texting format only).

Please ask your question.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My daughter is refusing to eat, drink her sleep is very poor.
She is very agitated and talk nonsense.
We tried aripiprazole for 14 days but it has given her muscle stiffnessas and we had to stop it.
Is there a chance that you offer consultation and based on the consultation you also offer medication?

I am really sorry to hear about your daughter and can understand your situation. Unfortunately, it is not possible to prescribe medicine via this platform. If you require a prescription, you need to see a psychiatrist in person.

I can still help you by answering specific Medical questions related to her treatment.  If you would you like to continue, please do let me know?"