the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Second opinion] I have been experiencing pain in my upper

second opinion] I have been experiencing pain in my upper abdomen for 4 days now. It is sore to the touch, worse when I stand up. There is no fever, no vomiting, no diarrhoea. It gives me a feeling of fullness and I get acid reflux and the need of burping quite often. The pain is dull and sometimes it gets sharp for a few seconds. I had an ECG on my Apple Watch and it came back normalI have a history of MS, and I had my flu shot 4 days ago. I am 28F.I am worried about stomach ulcers or pancreatitis. I have not taken ibuprofen in case NSAIDs would make it worse

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

It sounds like gastritis or an ulcer

I would take prilosec over the counter

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** wondering if this sounds like a possible MS relapse with a lesion around t4? To me it doesn’t sound/feel like ms because it hurts when I press on it but others told me it could be MS related

No I don't think so

it sounds localized to gastric area

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, thank you