Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have been asked by an airline to provide a doctors letter

I have been asked by an airline to provide a doctors letter detailing severe allergy condition ( explaining that I am unvaccinated as a result). I was told this needs to be a letter and not via email or electronic version.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am currently no longer seeing my local GP... a have been referred to a specialist at the hospital. I am currently taking Fexofenadine 180grams and acrivastine .
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I need to obtain this today
Thank you for contacting Just Answer

If this is to do with the COVID vaccine then allergy is not now a contraindication. However phone 119 to request a letter, this would then need to be signed by your GP

Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience: MD
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'll try that.. thank you

Thank you, ***** *****

Do you need a phone call