Dr. Nickol's M
Dr. Nickol's M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

Need help understanding, if my Serum C reactive protein

Hi need help understanding, if my Serum C reactive protein levels are ok. Had a bloodtest on the bloodtest the results for me is 5.1
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Hi just had bloodtest result come back and on my Serum C reactive protein level my results was 5.1 mg/L. Is that bad
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: I had bloodtest done due to feeling dizzy and always fatigue
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (T7Q41PZ)

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It is my pleasure to answer your query. Thank you very much for the confidence in the fair response

Dear *****ient, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer.
The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem.
Thank you very much for trust in just answer

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
These are the abnormal test results on my bloodtest can you check

Dear customer, Did you only have c-reactive protein?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I had full bloodtest
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can you please check my results

Dear customer, give me a few minutes, I'm downloading the pictures

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok

Do you have haemoglobin and haematocrit results?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Uploaded
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Im always fatigued and feel dizzy not all the time
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Its recently been happenning maybe fortnight ago
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Was taking ibuprohen before the bloodtest and taking gaviscon for heartburns

Dear customer What about blood sugar levels? Do you have them?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Had the bloodtest on them i cant find the test for blood sugar can you tell me which one it is

It's called glycaemia, it should be among the biochemical tests.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Nothing on the results say na

Did you find it?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ive seen the symtoms for glycaemia. Most of it i have. I think they havent uploaded the results so they can speak to me about it
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No its not on the results
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is my full bloodcount normal

I am writing your response, please stay on line.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok

Dear client I see small alterations in the studies that you have sent me that really lack clinical relevance which means that hardly these alterations are generating the symptoms that you are experiencing, sometimes alterations in blood sugar levels can generate this type of symptoms that you have however everything you tell me seems to be more associated with a condition that is known under the name of burnout syndrome is a syndrome that was described in people who had long working days with little rest, the treatment is very simple only that it is usually prolonged the patient should increase leisure activities and time spent outdoors, any vitamin supplement can be useful a daily tablet for a month could help, reducing the time of exposure of the eyes to the LED screen of mobile devices can also be very useful remember that these screens emit a blue light that emulates the ultraviolet rays of the sun producing alterations in the nerve layer of the eye known as the retina and in the circadian rhythm which is responsible for controlling the sleep-wake cycle. The changes in the feeding are of great utility it is necessary to diminish the flours fats carbohydrates processed synthetic and chemical foods, it is necessary to increase the vegetables fruits vegetables and white meats like the chicken or the pork, with these recommendations and the vitaminic supplement all your symptoms should improve after a few weeks.

Is there anything else I can help you with?