Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information and the image.
From your symptom analysis the image and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -
1. Viral pharyngitis.
2. Streptococcal sore throat.
3. Eustachian tube blockage.
I suggest that you get a rapid antigen streptococcal testing done at your primary care physician.
If it is negative you do not require any antibiotics. If it is positive there will ask for throat swab culture and start on antibiotic. This is to rule out streptococcal infection or pharyngitis. The best in this case would be Amoxicillin.
As of now I suggest -
1. Tablet Claritin one tablet once daily for 3 days.
2. Saline nasal drops one drop in each nostril every sixth hourly or as and when required.
3. There is pain or discomfort or fever you can take Ibuprofen 400mg 3 times a day after food or on as and when required basis.
4. Warm salt water gargling 3 or 4 times a day, 30 minutes before food for a couple of days. THIS REALLY HELPS A LOT.
There is nothing to worry about anything serious going on please.
May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your primary care physician and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!
Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani