Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I have come from Australia without adequate medication for

Customer Question

I have come from Australia without adequate medication for my blood pressure. I have a prescription for Telmisartan (Miacardis) but I understand that I cannot use an Australian prescription in U K. Unfortunately I only realized this tonight when I was refilling my dosette box for the week having filled my dosette box in Australia in preparation for the journey to UK on Monday 2nd May. Can u help me? I have a letter from my doctor with me. Joan
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No allergies apart from Sulphur antibiotics. Other medications are Apixaban bd, Crestor 1/2 pm, Metropolol 1/4 tab (50 mg), Panadol Osteo bd & vit D & C.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have history of Atrial Fibrillation & had an ablation procedure in August 2021
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 11 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this.

You would need to call 111 and they will arrange it for you through a GP.