You may need a course of antibiotics. Meanwhile, you may take Ibuprofen. You may consider going to urgent care.
You may contact;
Walk-in clinic/urgent care
Your symptoms point to Otalgia. It means ear pain. This can have two origins;
1) pain due to ear conditions.
2) referred pain due to other conditions which have diverse causes.
The ear conditions can be;
1) external otitis,
2) otitis media,
3) mastoiditis, and
4) auricular infections.
The conditions which can cause referred pain can be (these are the main conditions);
1) Ramsay Hunt syndrome
2) Temporomandibular Disorders
3) Trigeminal Neuralgia
4) Dental infection or abscess
5) Labyrinthitis; internal ear infection
6) Sinusitis; sinus infection
7) Pharyngitis; throat infection
The above conditions involve the nerves of the ear and tongue together and thus there are symptoms for both the region. These symptoms warrant an examination by an ENT surgeon as soon as possible for ascertainment of the cause.
Please feel free for your follow-up questions.