Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I need a sick note to work for 2 weeks. My back hurts and I

Customer Question

Hi. I need a sick note to work for 2 weeks. My back hurts and I do heavy physical work at work. I have no strength to get up from bed
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 5 days
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just have a back pain from work. Will the doctor give me a sick note for 2 weeks
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 18 days ago.

I am very sorry to hear. A sick note can come from someone who can assess you first and maintains a medical record, therefore as it is a legal document your GP can provide it.

Privately is possible as well via a video consultation

www.pushdoctor.Co.uk