Dr Hayat
Dr Hayat, Specialty Dr Internal and Critical Care Medicine
Experience:  Expert
113699036

Did not answer quite happy to pay a pound, is this a scam

Customer Question

Hi Pearl it’s me again, did not answer quite happy to pay a pound, is this a scam thought it was free. Happy to continue
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: At present paracetamol but have medication for thyroid, hiatus hernia, asr parecetomol painkillers
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about hernia?
Customer: parecetomal painkillers, medication for thyroid, hiatus hernia, asthma, osteoporosis etc
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have been in pain for a suspected osteoporosis collapse which is improving for last 6 wks.
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 18 days ago.
Hi. Dr Hayat here.  Welcome to JA.  How can I help you
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 18 days ago.
Please. Feel free to contact whenever possible.  I will be happy to help and guide. Have a nice day.