Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I am a tourist and have not enough hydrocodone for the rest

Customer Question

I am a tourist and have not enough hydrocodone for the rest of my trip. I need 12 more tablets. Have an existing US script. Can you provide a prescription for 12 tabs?
JA: How long have you been using hydrocodone? Has it helped at all?
Customer: pinched nerve. Stopped using it and started Aleve. Had bad reaction to Aleve, so started again using hydrocodone. Have only used for 10 days.
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about pinched nerve?
Customer: yes in the US. Full work up. did the 5 day steroid treatment. Some improvement. The pinched nerve occurred 6 days before leaving for 15 days in Scotland and England. So, while I have more meds in US, I don’t have enough of the opioids to make to the 16th when I return to the US
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no. Health 80 year old male. No heart or other issues. Only other meds are prostate related and Xeralto for arterial stent in left leg
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 18 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this.

We cannot provide online prescription here, unfortunately.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
That is what I expected. Opioids are very tricky these days. Do you have any suggestions on where to seek in person in central Edinburgh
I would advise you to go to urgent care and show them the prescription, it will be attached to HOspital emergency here,