Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My husband had testicular cancer a few years ago and iv just

Customer Question

Hi my husband had testicular cancer a few years ago and iv just found out iv got Chlamydia would this of been checked for when diagnosing his cancer?
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 17 days ago.
Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 17 days ago.

It would only be diagnosed if he got STD test cancer test does not involve testing for chlamydia.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
We have been together for 14 years could we of had it this long with out knowing
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

I do not think so as it would cause symptoms somehow.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok thank u
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

welcome.