Srividhya V S
Srividhya V S, Doctor
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Dr V S Srividhya
103130152

Anyone there

Customer Question

Anyone there
Expert:  Srividhya V S replied 8 days ago.
Hello.

Welcome to just answer.

I am Dr vazsv here to help you.

Please let me know your issues.

I would try my best to assist you

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
had around 35 ecg, 2 echo, 5 chest x rays about 25 blood tests been seen by around 23 doctors and a 2 cardioligists all my tests have came back normal but I still get chest pain, dizziness, shaking left arm pain shoulder pain and have been diagnosed with anxiety but I’m having the pain right now Ihave even brought a personal ecg device to help ease my worries Kardia this is a ecg I just took, I feel like I’m having a heart attack near enough every day and it scares me so much I went to London to see the uk top cardiologist 2 weeks ago for an echo ecg and blood tests all were normal and he he told me to ignore the pain and he knows it’s my anxiety, I’m sat thinking I’m having a heart attack I know deep down I’m not but I’m so scared help my chest is aching right now but I think I’m ok heart rate is 83 is this high itI’m so scared help I haven’t slept all night over this

Thank you for getting back with the response.

I would like to reassure you that very much fine and please don't panic.

Your heart rate is normal. It's not high.

Anxiety can lead to increased heart activity which might make you feel an uneasy pain in the chest

Another reason for the pain mimicking a heart attack is frequent reflux like symptoms.

I would suggest you to take a course of antacids for about a month.

Practice yoga and meditation..this would help in regulating the blood flow and avoid unnecessary anxiety.

The fact that all the checks have been normal means that you have nothing major an issue.. please relax.. you are fine..

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
u think I be ok
definitely.. you are..relax