Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I need help for my son, Yes, he is taking injection

Customer Question

I need help for my son
JA: What are all your son's symptoms? Is he taking any medication?
Customer: Yes , he is taking injection periperidone .
JA: Got it. Has he seen a doctor about this?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: He is alone ,so thinking too much
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 9 days ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Gupta and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 9 days ago.

Paliperidone extended-release injections (Invega Hafyera, Invega Sustenna, Invega Trinza) are used to treat schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions).

I would recommend that if you feel that he is not getting better than he is re-evaluated by his treating mental health professional to get the best possible treatment for his mental health condition,

Does this make sense?

Warm regards

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish, again my name is*****