How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Gupta Your Own Question
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11629
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Gupta is online now

I need help for my son, Yes, he is taking injection

Customer Question

I need help for my son
JA: What are all your son's symptoms? Is he taking any medication?
Customer: Yes , he is taking injection periperidone .
JA: Got it. Has he seen a doctor about this?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: He is alone ,so thinking too much
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 9 days ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Gupta and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 9 days ago.


Paliperidone extended-release injections (Invega Hafyera, Invega Sustenna, Invega Trinza) are used to treat schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions).

I would recommend that if you feel that he is not getting better than he is re-evaluated by his treating mental health professional to get the best possible treatment for his mental health condition,

Does this make sense?

Warm regards

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish, again my name is*****