Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

For a couple of years I been having head sweats and going

Hi for a couple of years I been having head sweats and going light headed I have mentioned it to Dr's over years but nothing been said or done I think there getting worse and can't cope with them anymore I'm on stations could it be them ?or something else ?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: No nothing they last a few mins
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that I can think off

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask your age/gender and if you have any other medical conditions or allergies, or take medications?

Do you get a headache or pain anywhere else, change in vision/speech/face, dizziness, confusion, fever, vomiting, bleeding, or other symptoms?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi im 64 female I'm allergic to penicillin I have stenosis of spine take blood pressure tablets have diabetes

Do you have any of the above symptoms?

You can ignore phone call requests as they are auto generated.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can I cancel that fone call can't afford34 pound

There is no need for a phone call and I did not accept it. It is generated automatically and not by me.

Do you have any of the symptoms I mentioned above?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No got none of those symptoms
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I go light headed

And what did you mean by stations; did you mean statins?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry yes
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
If I ignore fone call will I be charged ?

No, it should not be charged if you ignore it

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK thankyou

You said you have had these symptoms for a few years; have you seen a doctor about them?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
a few times they thought it might of been high blood pressure but I'm on 2 different tablets now and there still happening

Have you had any tests or scans so far?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No

And how severe is your spinal stenosis as this can make someone feel dizzy or light headed?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Quite bad and it's causing bad numbness in my feet
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Really I never knew that

There are several causes of head sweats and light headedness and in your case, the cause could be spinal stenosis. So, I think this should be looked into further by your GP.

The other causes are thyroid disease, low blood pressure, vitamin deficiencies and your GP can also check for that.

And if you are getting numbness in your feet, I suggest you ask your GP to arrange an MRI scan of your spine to ensure there is no pressure on the nerves due to stenosis.

You can take painkillers for the pain for now and could try over the counter promethazine for dizziness which could help.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have pain patches and take paracetamol 3 times a day
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK thankyou I tried to speak to Dr today but they to busy so will fone tomorrow
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thankyou so much

You can continue with those painkillers.

Yes, you should definitely try to see your GP if possible.

If anything gets worse, you can also call 111 or go to Walk in Clinic for assessment.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK thankyou

You are most welcome.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How do I come out of this chat now ?

You can just close the page and that should be fine.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK thankyou

No worries!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi I didn't get a phone call from Dr but got charged 33 pound I even ask for it to be canceled

Hi. I am sorry for the late reply as I had to go offline.

You should not have been charged and it is an error. Please do not worry, if you send a quick email to customer services below, they will refund you right away. I apologise for any inconvenience.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

***@******.***