How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Su S Your Own Question
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 32166
Experience:  MD, PhD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Su S is online now

For 5 days I have a swollen testicle and it hurts and when I

This answer was rated:

For 5 days I have a swollen testicle and it hurts and when I urinate I see lumps, I have to take an emergency treatment but no one helps me
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: It is hard and painful
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nu am avut contact întâmplător cu nimeni, sunt căsătorit

Thank you for your question.
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? How large is it?Is it increasing in size?
Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?Did you take/use any medicine?
Are you on any regular medicine?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am 53 years old, yes it seems to increase in size, I did not have any venereal disease, I take naproxen for back pain and omeprazole for the stomach, I went to the emergency room but after 6 hours and an inconclusive kidney scan I left without a diagnosis. And the pain continues and I still eliminate clots

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.Thank you for your patience.

It can take a few minutes.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm Romanian and my English is bad. I'm sorry

Thank you for waiting.I am very sorry for your symptoms.I understand your concern.The swollen testis can be due to a few probables.
Enlargement of testis itself can occur from inflammation, infection , growth, dilatation of veins or varicocele etc.
With pain, it is likely from an inflammation or infection.Naproxen would help in pain.However, I would advise to get it examined by urologist too.In addition to physical examination, you may need tests like repeat ultrasound, blood, urine analysis etc.

I hope this information will be helpful.If you have any query, please feel free to ask.Your satisfaction is my goal.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you very much

You are welcome.Wish you a healthy life.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The answer is prompt and mostly confirmed my fears but not receiving an adequate treatment is in vain, because the family doctor refused an appointment on the grounds that it no longer has room in the agenda

You can try to get an appointment with urologist.

As the scan was inconclusive, you may your family doctor for a referral.

I am sorry.I noticed you gave negative rating .
May I know the reason?

Dr. Su S and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
By mistake

Negative rating affects my position in this site.  please leave a positive rating.