Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I’m having trouble going the toilet, I’ve taken a picture of

Customer Question

Hello I’m having trouble going the toilet, I’ve taken a picture of my anus and it doesn’t look to healthy
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No not
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that’s everything
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 14 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

I'm very sorry to hear about what's been troubling you. In what way have you had trouble going to the toilet and please go ahead and attach the photo when able, thank you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
T
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you see the picture attached

Thank you. What you have here is a large haemorrhoid, otherwise known as piles. What you need to do is to buy a tube of Anusol cream from any pharmacy, no prescription needed and start applying that to this area twice a day for at least a week. You should increase your fibre intake as well as make sure you're getting at least 2.5L of fluid intake per day to prevent this coming back.