Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I have a lump in my testicle, I have frequent headache, I am

Hi - I have a lump in my testicle, I have frequent headache, I am suffering with diarreah and a few weeks back I had some scabbed spots on my penis and really bad sickness where I couldn’t keep anything down ? Can I ask what all these mean? Are they linked?
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: it’s episodic it comes on every now and then and lasts for a few days - worse when laying down and not really nauseas more just a headache which makes me feel a bit dizzy at times
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thanks

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
have a lump in my testicle, I have frequent headache, I am suffering with diarreah and a few weeks back I had some scabbed spots on my penis and really bad sickness where I couldn’t keep anything down ? Can I ask what all these mean? Are they linked?

I am very sorry to hear about that. How long have you had the lump and have you had it examined and tested? I don't think the diarrhoea and sickness are linked but certainly they also need investigating. Also how old are you and do you have any other medical problems?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am 23 and no I have no other medical conditions and yes they have advised it may be a growth that could be nothing and to leave it however I am worried about what the spots could have been and the headache and diarreah? The spots have now gone but I’m not sure if this is something serious that I should be aware of
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have had the lump a few weeks that is when I first noticed it

It's difficult to know what the spots could represent but they likely wouldn't be linked to the gastrointestinal symptoms you've had nor the lump. Either a skin infection or possibly an STI is also possible. In terms of the diarrhoea it's important to get a sample to your GP for analysis to look for possible infection.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Okay thanks

You're so welcome, glad I could help at all. Please do come back if you've other questions anytime and all the very best for the future.