Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I got a positive covid test on Sunday May 8th I had symptoms

I got a positive covid test on Sunday May 8th I had symptoms on Tuesday May 3rd . Want fly back to USA
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no none
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

I am very sorry to hear about the recent Covid infection and hope you're feeling better now. I'm really sorry to say we aren't permitted to give letters or notes from this service as it's intended purely for medical advice and I'd advise you to try one of the online services that is able to give such notes after a brief consultation such as pushdoctor.co.uk

An alternative is Medicspot that definitely is able to give a fit to fly note following a Covid infection. Their website is:  https://www.medicspot.co.uk/

I hope that helps somewhat and that you get the note you need as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How do I get fly back home to USA. They have a requirement that you need negative results

If you contact Medicspot using the link above, they will speak to you, help organise a test and also be able to give you the note required so that you can travel to the US.