Dr Hayat
Dr Hayat, Specialty Dr Internal and Critical Care Medicine
Experience:  Expert
113699036

I am a male and I went for a massage few days ago. I later

I am a male and I went for a massage few days ago. I later got to know that the massage person is a gay casual sex worker.There was no sexual touching (he was fully clothed). He didn't even touch my genitals. But during the massage his hands touched some pimples and a scratch (attached photos)on my back.Since I was paranoid I stopped him to do the massage and I left. Therefore the whole massage time would have been 4 minutes.Before and after the massage I told him to show me his hands and palms and i couldn't see visible cuts or bruises. But i still think if I missed a mild cut or scratch on his palm that was not noticable from my end.1.) Can we say that this is a hiv exposure or should I get tested?2.) Although i didnt see any visible cut, there may be a chance that a small cut i didnt notice may have had blood and hence touched my small broken pimple on my back and exposed?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (464M1TM)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please refer to two photos attached
Hi. Dr Hayat here. Welcome to JA

The chances are literally zero here..You need not get any tests or worry about anything..

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thnkyou doctor. Hope you also have seen the attached photos of the popped pimple on my back and pimples/ bumps between my legs. Eventhough I didnt see a cut on the massege mans palm/ hand, in a hypothetical (yet possible) scenario where he had a minor cut and it got in touch with those scratches/ pimples on my back the chances of transmission are neglegible right?
Not negligible,  the chances are Zero !
Anything else I can help with?

Best wishes.  Please feel free to contact if you have any further queries or need to follow up.  I would be happy to help and guide. Have a nice day.