Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I have been advised that I need a tooth extracted - I do not

Customer Question

I have been advised that I need a tooth extracted - I do not have a dentist yet - what are my options?
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: I saw an emergency dentist yesterday, he has prescibed antibiotitcs and advised that my crown needs to be extracted as the roots are rotten
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so?
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 8 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am concerned that I am going away for 3 weeks on the 25th May and the infection that is currently being treated with antibiotics may represent while I am away
How can I access an emergency appointment for an extraction?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have already seen a dentist, I know the problem, I just need advice on accessing a dentist to complete the treatment in the next two weeks?
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 8 days ago.

Call 11 and book with emergency dentist appointment.