Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

My right hand face is very painful, Two days, No

my right hand face is very painful
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: Two days
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, thank you for trusting JustAnswer with your question. I’m Dr. Ben and I’m here to assist you today. Please allow me a few moments to review your question and I’ll be right back.

I’m sorry to hear about this problem.

May I ask your age and gender?

What area of the right side of the face is affected specifically?

Is there any swelling, redness, tenderness etc?

Do you feel poorly in any other way?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
68
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Under the ear 68 male

Do you feel poorly in any other way?

I haven’t heard back from you, so I will provide a general answer using the (limited) information available if I may.

I understand that you have been experiencing significant pain below the right ear for 2 days.

I think the main conditions to consider her are an infection to either the ear or the salivary gland in this region (though dental pain/infection is also a possibility). It should be fairly straightforward to determine the exact cause with a face-to-face medical examination and if confirmed, these issues will normally respond promptly to appropriate antibiotic treatment. I would suggest arranging an appointment with your doctor today to organise this.

I hope this is helpful.

Is there anything else you would like to ask me?