Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I would like a referral to st Anthony’s for treatment for

Customer Question

Hello. I would like a referral to st Anthony’s for treatment for menieres which has been controlled for 3 years with Betahistine. However loss of balance issues and dizziness have just returned. A steroid injection in my ear worked 3 years ago.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?
Customer: Over last week the issues have returned. No cold or flu.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no I don’t think so
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 days ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Gupta and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about your Meniere's disease,

Unfortunately JustAnswer cannot arrange for any referrals or even offline consultations,

You can ask your GP to refer you to an ENT who can in turn refer you to St Anthony's, or get a private appointment with an ENT to get better treatment,

Does this help?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Not really as a referral is what I’m requesting. I can’t see my GP until next Wednesday
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 days ago.

Ok,

So how can I assist you then?

Warm regards

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 7 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish, again my name is*****