Severe tingling nerve pain in the face on the left, and blocked nose indicate;
1) Rhinitis (nose inflammation)
2) Rhino-sinusitis (inflammation of the nose and sinuses).
These can be due to;
You would need the following investigations for the evaluation;
i) Nasal swab
ii) X-ray and CT scan of the sinuses.
Following would be the treatment protocol;
1) Nasal steroid; decrease inflammation and open up the obstruction.
2) Oral decongestants such as pseudoephedrine are often helpful.
3) Topical decongestant for a short duration.
4) Antihistamines; use only if allergic.
5) Steam vaporizer
6) Eucalyptus oil may help
7) Nasal saline irrigation
8) Vitamin C
9) Antibiotics; if nasal culture is positive and there are signs in the CT scan.
For treating it naturally; steam inhalation, nasal saline water (saltwater) irrigation (which can be done by Neti-pot), Vitamin C, and Eucalyptus oil inhalation can be done. The following can increase the body's immunity and help in overcoming the sinus infection;
1) Omega 3; Fish oil capsule and flaxseed oil capsule.
2) Ginkgo Biloba
3) Zinc 30 mg.
You may also be looked for GERD, which has increasingly been implicated in causing or exacerbating chronic sinusitis. The exact relationships and mechanisms are presently a matter of speculation, though.
Consulting an ENT (ear, nose throat) specialist would be prudent.
Following herbs can be tried for depression;
2) St. John's wort
There are other therapies that can be tried as follows;
a) Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
b) Interpersonal therapy
c) Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBC
d) Psychodynamic psychotherapy
2) Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) has been approved for the treatment of the major depressive disorder.
3) Physical activity and exercise contribute to recovery from a major depressive disorder.
4) Stress reduction techniques.
5) Massage and physical therapy
I hope your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.