Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

Do I have to pay for this service, Well it's my son who is

Customer Question

Do I have to pay for this service
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Well it's my son who is unwell.he hasn't registered with his local doctors yet but has been unwell for a few days now and ended up going to a and ebut all they did was give him an ECg bit said they didn't know what was wrong and just sent him home
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He has been nausious, dizzy, impaired eye vision, unable to eat, generally feeling unwell, and many signs similar to carbon monoxide poisoning but his house has an alarm and has been checked and he feels the same when out of the house too
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: Recently, and his eyes are goid
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 days ago.

Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician and happy to assist you. I’m sorry you’re son has these problems.  Is he normally in good health?  How old is he?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
his health is good generally. He is 22
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No call thankyou.jusr over text as I can't afford any additional monies
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello??!!
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are you there
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 days ago.

He has a variety of symptoms that can be of many causes.  It’s easy to check carbon monoxide levels .   He needs a full physical exam and battery of tests. He may have an infection.  I would do a full blood work up and see what turns up. I’d recommend a cbc, complete metabolic panel, sed rate. CRP and thyroid hormones.  Then depending on the results we move to additional tests.  Right now there’s too many possibilities to diagnose him.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok thankyou..u Di say register and get an urgent immediate doctor's appointment fo bloods etc too..appointments are so hard to get fter the COVID situation and some doctors surgeries aren't issuing appointments before 8 weeks hence my worry and coming onto here for help.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 days ago.
Is he feeling better today?  Any fever?  Would you consider going privately to get him evaluated much quicker?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
He feels the same,no better,no worse, no fever. I would love to go private but simply can't afford it after being made redundant due to COVID..I don't even know the cost of private doctors..if anything like vets then I definately couldn't afford that
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 days ago.

I hope he gets to see a gp soon.  Should he develop fever or his symptoms worsen then he’ll have to go back to the emergency.

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 days ago.

Let me know if you need additional information.  My pleasure to assist you. I wish your son a speedy recovery.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok thankyou for your assistance and I hope he gets well too very soon and that it's not anything serious☹️
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 days ago.

You’re welcome. Take care.  Stay in touch with me as needed.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 8 days ago.
You’re welcome.