Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

Im struggling with de ja vu almost everyday now that makes

im struggling with de ja vu almost everyday now that makes me sick dizzy and not feeling like i live in the real word and it's really starting to effect me more and more mentally
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: i spoke with a doctor who said its aura with migraine but it really isn't anything to do with migraine and i take no medication
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: no headache, nausea is a problem
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to attend to your question

Do you take any medication regularly?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No I don't take any medication

Cn you tell me your age?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm 24 years old

Do you have any symptoms?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I start with going really dizzy and everywhere i look feels like de ja vu, i go really sick and light headed and dizzy and i can't concentrate for around 5-10 minutes following by feeling really sleepy the rest of the day/night
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
heart pounding as well

please give me a moment

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to serve you; I want to tell you that the idea of migraine with aura is not far-fetched. In fact, the symptoms or signs of neurological and neurosensory focalization of a migraine can be like the ones you are experiencing. Anyway, it is always advisable to perform a thorough physical examination from the neurological point of view in such a case. It is necessary for a CT scan or MRI of the brain that helps us to determine if there is any neurovascular alteration that may be negatively influencing this situation; on the other hand, your primary health care physician can indicate specific antimigraine drugs such as ergotamine or sumatriptan which in combination with corticosteroids such as dexamethasone or betamethasone have a broad anti-inflammatory power at the neurovascular level, in fact, the antimigraine drugs that I mentioned above help to improve blood flow at the cerebral level increasing oxygenation which generates an improvement in symptoms, I would like you to keep me informed of your health situation, I will be happy to assist you and guide you in everything I can.