Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I can't find a doctor to see me. I am a USA citizen tried to

Customer Question

I can't find a doctor to see me. I am a USA citizen tried to fly home today with a doctor's note from my united states doctor and they would not allow me to fly. Need help
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not on any medication, have not been able to see a doctor as stated above
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I dont take any medication and have no allergies
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thank you
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

I am very sorry to hear about the recent Covid infection and hope you're feeling better now. I'm really sorry to say we aren't permitted to give letters or notes from this service as it's intended purely for medical advice and I'd advise you to try one of the online services that is able to give such notes after a brief consultation such as pushdoctor.co.uk

An alternative is Medicspot that definitely is able to give a fit to fly note following a Covid infection. Their website is: https://www.medicspot.co.uk/

I hope that helps somewhat and that you get the note you need as soon as possible.