Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I wonder if you could help I am in Folkestone with my nice

Hi I wonder if you could help I am in Folkestone with my nice who is a full time carer for her nanny , this morning she woke with dizzy spells and headaches still feeling dizzy after medication and this is very unusual for her , could you advice me where I could take her as cannot return to London until I know she is ok her parents away until Friday but she really is not herself
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: headache only today no nausea
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Had some nausea this morning , just not feeling right at all I am worried as she is always health and full of life xx

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask your niece's age and if she has any other medical conditions or allergies, or take medications?

Has she had any recent trauma or injury? Any headache, change in vision/speech/face, confusion, fever, rash, actual vomiting, bleeding, etc?

If the headache is quite severe, she is still feeling dizzy and/or she doesn't look right, you can either call 999 or 111 for more urgent assessment. You can also take her to the local A+E department if she is able to mobilise.

You can give her paracetamol for the headache for now.

Hi. Are you still there?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am

How is your niece at the moment?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am calling 111 for advice I I think I will take her to the urgent clinic centre thanks for your help x

If you can't get through to NHS 111, yes you should take her to Urgent Treatment Centre for full and urgent assessment.

Wishing you all the best!