Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

My heart rate went up to 194 but has now come down again but

My heart rate went up to 194 but has now come down again but is not steady my blood sugars are 11.9 and I have a hurnia down the center of my stomach and on the right hand side which is really hurting what do I do please
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: It's been since tonight and I have felt sick with it
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I do have menyaires to and severe asthma mental health and disabled

Hello and thanks for your question. I’d be pleased to assist you. Kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age? Male or female?

Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Female mental health menyaires severe asthma trapped nerve menopause hurnia and heart rate unstable pregabalin tramadol sturgeon citilipram nortriptyline zopiclone inhalers betahistamine

Movicol sachet twice daily from local pharmacy

Diabetes treatment

HRT for menopause

I am still here

Please do let me know if you have any further questions I would be happy to answer

Best of luck

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you so much

You are welcome