Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

Stools for 1 week in a 11 week year old, yes gp did a very

Green stools for 1 week in a 11 week year old
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes gp did a very quick assessment and said all ok No meds
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That’s all :)

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to attend to your question.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
We would like another opinion.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
IVF baby - through emergency c section
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Breast fed baby. Stools were mustard colour now dry green pesto consistency and have been for over a week

Does he take any medication?

regularly

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No meds
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Only breast milk and vit D drop once a day
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
We also have these which we haven’t started yet to ease digestion -

Does he have any other symptoms?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Not really. She seems a little more agitated but still smiling and engaging as normal as well
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is this how the service usually works?

Dear customer, I want to apologize for the waiting time. I had connection problems; it is a pleasure to be able to assist you at this time; valuing your intervention, I want to tell you that you have nothing to worry about; this type of situation is totally normal due to the constant development of the intestinal microbiota which generates a degradation of the ingested food with color changes like the ones you are showing, the alarm patterns would be the fecal matter with blood or mucus, I would like you to tell me in the next few days to see how your baby is doing, I will be happy to assist you and guide you in everything I can.

You must maintain abundant hydration, preferably with exclusive breastfeeding, and if you have any formula, it must be on-demand, that is, whenever your baby requires it.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks so much for the response :) her stools are back to a yellow colour this morning :)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Would you suggest using good bacteria drops for babies

The color change is totally normal unless there is mucus or blood. If neither of these two things happen, you can rest assured.