Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I soaked my nebuliser in a solution of water and Milton and

I soaked my nebuliser in a solution of water and Milton and rinsed it. When I inhaled Salbutamol, my mouth was burning and chest. The pharmacist told me to contact a doctor
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I'm on loads as I have a respiratory condition
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My mouth has been burning for an hour and my chest was stinging straight after. I have had stinging sensations before and bleeding from the lungs. I've been too scared to take any of my other medication

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this.

You are having an allergic reaction, please take any antihistamine if you have at home.

Secondly go to A&E now, get steroids.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I take Fexafenadine in the morning and can't take any more. I can't get to A and E as I'm shielding unless I call an ambulance. I ate something with a mild amount of chilli earlier would that have caused this sensation? Can I take my Tobromycin inhaled antibiotics, Paracetamol and Tramadol or not?

Yes, chili would cause this.

You can take paracetamol and tramadol for this.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can I cancel the call please
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I appreciate your help thank you

You are welcome.