Dr Ahmad
Dr Ahmad,
Experience:  Expert
116987717

I have infected sinuses and need some clarityn, several

Customer Question

I have infected sinuses and need some clarityn,
JA: How long have you had infection? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: several weeks, I have had a weks presription but need another 2 week to get it gone.I had been taking clarytyn,which does not cause too many side effects.i saw a private consulant, but because it is a photcopy, my GP will not accept it...can you help at all? Terri
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you used anything besides Claritin for this?
Customer: No, It does not give side effectst for me, which many other do.I am allergic to all penicillins.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: NO nothing, no hear or blood pressure, no operations..
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 14 days ago.
Hi Welcome to JA. Unfortunately JA does not provide a prescription service. It is intended for medical advice alone. However there are websites like pushdoctor.co.uk which have online prescription services available. Hope that helps
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 14 days ago.

Let me know if you need any further assistance

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have seena speiclist because I have a history of sinus problems,operation,and my GP does not know. I went to the ENT Consulant because I felt he would understand and give me better more knowlege..My GP gave just one week of antibiotics, two times,and it did not clear.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I wish you'd said that first...Thaks for those websites which I will try..I have found the sites are starting to tighten up,and more often refuse to give antibiotics. Fingers crossed that they will. Could you resend those sites to my e mail address, please? Thankyou.
Expert:  Dr Ahmad replied 12 days ago.
The websites are pushdoctor.co.uk and gogodoctor.com. Hope your issue is addressed. Thank you for using JA.