How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. P. Jyoti Your Own Question
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 17878
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. P. Jyoti is online now

I have a strange sex drive... as If, I'd like to ask you a

This answer was rated:

I have a strange sex drive... as If, I'd like to ask you a few questions about my current sexual identity. I am a 41 year old woman and I discovered after a story with a man that my sexuality has changed: I am only attracted to women. Since I was a child I have always masked the attraction for the female body a little, but with this last relationship with a man I was in love and felt the penetration and attraction. Now I have a completely different feeling. I lose an external liquid from the vagina, as if they were bouncing drops of water, I have changed the movements of my body, now I am more down than up, now my legs also fornicate and I have an absolutely masculine attitude where a short time ago (3 months ago about) was not so pronounced and I often have the instinct to go on women. All the time I have strong salivation in my mouth that makes me want to throw up, I have this feeling of watering all over my body and I have never had a sensation like this before. At work they call me "dirty hands" because "I don't express my sexuality with any woman.When I work with my colleagues I feel attracted to them and I have a strong attraction but I try to focus only on work and this brings me I have been living in London for 7 years now and sometimes I go to clubs but I often feel alone, it will be the hectic life, the house and the laziness that leads me to isolate myself. I wanted to know if there is a cure or a method of transforming my sexuality into straight. Also an intervention ... surgery. I really wish this is just a period but I don't think so. What do you think doctor? could you give me some advice and if there are any solutions please? thank you in advance
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: If I have too much hormones because I cant control this urge and I think that is too much for me

Hello, my name is***** I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

I am reviewing your question and will be back with my response shortly.

You should consult a therapist for this to find your true sexuality. You have lesbian tendencies. You are either lesbian or bi. It is perfectly all right to have any sexual orientation, you should not even think of changing your sexuality with any intervention. In any case, all such interventions have been proven to be bogus and do not work. You should proudly and thankfully accept your sexual orientation and behave accordingly. You should consult a therapist who will help you to come to terms with your orientation. You can ask your GP for a referral to an appropriate therapist.

Hope this resolves your query. If you need more help, just write back here so l can continue to assist. Stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have a feeling that I have changed my sexuality in two months. Nothing wrong with feeling strange sensations: drooling in the mouth, heavy salivation, tingling in the left leg, cold in the left leg, cold in the teeth with strange sensation of secretion, strong cough when I lie down for a long time, tiredness, difficulty in relating, feeling of watery fluid in the vagina, and throughout the body. Maybe I have some hormones imbalance? [email protected] I drolling so heavily from my month, tingling and feel cold on my legs? That's for me is not normal

These symptoms do not seem related to your sexual orinetation. You may be having some other problem, or this could be due to anxiety. You should show your doctor for this.

Dr. P. Jyoti and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you