Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

Thank you 🙏🏻, Huh, a lot of meds which are killing me

Thank you 🙏🏻
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Huh, a lot of meds which are killing me literally
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I think that I found out yesterday that I’m allergic to Xarelto 20mg as I took it second time the day before yesterday and got itchy spots like mosquito bits on the body and in mouth upper part a swelling. I didn’t take Xarelto last night as I felt like dying. Didn’t sleep all night. Felt better this morning, then took Concor 5mg slept for a few hours and this also makes me not well
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I take morning: Aprovel 300mg and Jardiance 10mg then Concor 5mg with breakfast .
Thank you for contacting Just Answer

I am very sorry to hear of this. I would suggest if you are having such severe side effects that you consider an alternative.

Blood thinners are prescribed to reduce your risk of something from happening, so there is a risk all the time you are not taking it.

What is the indication for taking it?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation/ flutter. One time occurrence 2 days ago

Okay thanks, ***** ***** alternative should be prescribed. I would inform your regular doctor.

Alternatively I can help you find a private GP?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I need a doctor who understands and know that natural meds can cure while chemical toxic meds kills . I had sleep apnea for many years that ended up with a brain hemophrage (no damage apart from to the heart) . I want a second opinion from a real doctor who is not just looking I to his books which drugs to prescribe . I’m the patient and I feel it. Meds kills. I want replacement of bad drugs with good meds such as Arginine (Nitric Acid) NAC, Amino Acids etc. I already changed my life 180 degrees and dropped 25 pounds in 6 months . I’m fine without meds but have to be careful when replacing
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
If you can help me with that great or I will find another doctor

Okay thanks, ***** ***** therefore need is a Alternative medicine doctor.

As a Medically trained doctor the management is evidence based and risks managed. Therefore with AF the stroke risk is what is being reduced with anticoagulants.

I would suggest looking for a Alternative Medicine doctor but this service is provided by Medical doctors therefore we would not be able to help you with your request sorry.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for you assistance. I appreciate it. Will find alternative God bless

That is my pleasure, all the best with this