Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

My 2.5year old son is ill, I’m pretty sure it’s Croup. His

Hi my 2.5year old son is ill, I’m pretty sure it’s Croup. His temperature has been between 39-39.7’c for 12hrs and now up to 40.1’c … breathing is slightly more strained
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no Doctor yet. He took some Calpol and a bit of Nurofen last night but since then won’t tolerate any
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: that’s all thanks
Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Gupta and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.

I am calling you right now,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Do go to A & E, call 111 if there is a problem,

Better safe than sorry,

All the best

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish, again my name is*****