How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 69909
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I have urine infection, No doctor yet, i'm taking anti

This answer was rated:

Hey! I have urine infection
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No doctor yet, i'm taking anti depressants and birth control
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm a tourist

What's your question olease?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I think i have urine infection, seeking for help
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It burns when i pee, and i need to go often. It also hurts in my vagina
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Like, touching it hurts

This isn't a telemedicine site and it would be illegal for me to offer a prescription here

You need to go to

Dr. Chip and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** told that i could get a prescription so i tried

We answer medical questions and give our thoughts and advice

We don't treat customers