Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

I have a problem of feeling something roaming in my head. On

I have a problem of feeling something roaming in my head. On 2 to 3 different occasions I have heard like a slight crack noise in my head. Any part of my body shakes sometimes without me intentionally doing it. I do wake up with wet shirt and pillows sometimes. I need to know what is going on with me. Thank you
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: Been like a year or more
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: that’s all for now thank u

Welcome to Just Answer.

Answers here are for education and information.

I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok

What are your age and gender?

What are the investigations done?

Do you have a history of anxiety/depression?

Something feeling roaming in the head or slight crack noise does not point to anything serious or significant.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok

Thanks for talking on the phone.