Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I started to become really ill 3 days and I've been in bed

Hi, I started to become really ill 3 days and I've been in bed since with a very bad headache, weakness, sore muscles and a temperature. This morning I woke up and my vagina is covered in genital herpes where it is unbearable to urinate. I got diagnosed with genital herpes 7 years ago ans had to go to the hospital for 3 weeks as a result as it was so serious. Please advise if you think I should go to the hospital.
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Daily and I've no nausea
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I also just received an electric shock from a socket which has caused extreme pain in my arm

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please provide some more information so that I can provide you with a better informed answer.

What is your age and gender?

How long have you been having these symptoms?

Have you seen a doctor for this? Any tests done?

Please provide this info and I will help you further with my answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Dr. I'm 23 and female. I've been sick for 3 days but my herpes resurfaced today. I have not been to A doctor
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can you call please?

Sorry your call offer expired while I was dealing with another customer. I will help you through text.

Yes, you should go to the hospital for this. You are likely to be having a viral fever, this lowered immunity has set off this episode of herpes. You now need to get on Acyclovir or other antiviral drug at the earliest as this will minimize the pain and the lesions. The earlier they are started the better. Hence you should go to the hospital without delay.

Hope this resolves your query. If you need more help, just write back here so l can continue to assist. Stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti