How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 62933
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now

My son has really bad tooth ache and is not currently

This answer was rated:

Hi my son has really bad tooth ache and is not currently registered with a dentist
JA: Is the pain consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: it is consistent
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He has informed me that his left side of his head is hurting him

Welcome to Just Answer.

Answers here are for education and information.

I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

Thanks for the question.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 3-5 minutes.

Unless you wish to speak in person, you can ignore the request for a phone call automatically generated by the website, not by me.

Thank you.

What is his age?

Has he tried any treatment?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
he is 26 years old

He may go to urgent care where a dentist on call may be summoned if necessary.

You may contact;

Walk-in clinic/urgent care

You can also have a look at the following link:

Meanwhile, the following would help;

1) Betadine gargles (anti bacterial).

Warm salt water gargles.

2) Combinnation of Ibuprofen and paracetamol.

3) Clove oil application.

4) Benzocaine past application.

All of these are without a prescription

I hope his symptoms resolve soon.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.

Dr. Arun Phophalia and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you