Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

ITS about my 3 week baby I am worried about her little red

Hi, ITS about my 3 week baby I am worried about her little red dots on her face , actually on her cheeks , chin and nose I am thinking if she is not allergic to the milk
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: it’s been one week since started also she is pooing dark green is that norma?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Also I changed her from aptamil nr 1 to aptamil comfort because she was constipated and she was crying non stop because of her tummy, I assume she is having colic that’s all my worries

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please share a pic of her face. You can send a pic by attaching an image using the paperclip icon at the top or bottom of your chatbox.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (34LP3VG)

This is either baby/infantile acne or milia.

Baby/infantile acne is similar to adult acne and is quite common, it does not need any treatment and heals by itself.

Milia is formed by pockets of keratin getting trapped in the skin, this also does not require treatment and heals spontaneously.

However you should show this to her pediatrician for a checkup.

Meanwhile, avoid scrubbing the face, be gentle. Also do not apply any lotions, etc till you see your doctor.

Hope this resolves your query. If you need more help, just write back here so l can continue to assist. Stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Also she is pooing green is that normal

Yes, its normal, babies do have green stools from time to time.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok thank you

Glad to help.

Wish you best of health. Have a great day!

If you require help again, you can always come back to the JA site and ask your question. If you want me as your expert in the future, you can mark me as 'Favourite Expert' and use the “Ask me a new question” feature.

A bonus is always welcome!!