Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I just wanted to ask about spotting/bleeding in between

Hello, I just wanted to ask about spotting/bleeding in between period. Thank you
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: They normally 27-28 days but today I have started bleeding, light red, but my last period was 16 days ago (28th April), I have had endometriosis before if that helps….
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thank you

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you getting pain as well with bleeding?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am not in pain at the moment
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I can talk in here I don’t mind
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I didn’t realise I would have to pay £34!

Lots of best wishes and prayers for your good health dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. I hope we have discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. "I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page by typing @ followed by my name in your next chat."  Regards