Dr Hayat
Dr Hayat, Specialty Dr Internal and Critical Care Medicine
Experience:  Expert
113699036

I need a course of antibiotics for a UTI, infection post op,

I need a course of antibiotics for a UTI
JA: How long have you been using antibiotics? Has it helped at all?
Customer: infection post op
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about UTI?
Customer: yes
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: just had a cystoscopy and hydrodistension and biopsies
Hi. Dr Hayat here.  Welcome to JA.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
hI

Recommended antibiotics for uti are ciprofloxacin and nitrofurantoin.  You will need a prescription for them ..Can either get a prescription from the GP or a walk in center or the A&E or urgent care center. Some pharmacies do an on the spot prescription too.

Online prescription options include sites like GOGODOC.COM and pushdoctor.co.uk.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can you give me a prescription?

Recommended antibiotics for uti are ciprofloxacin and nitrofurantoin. You will need a prescription for them ..Can either get a prescription from the GP or a walk in center or the A&E or urgent care center. Some pharmacies do an on the spot prescription too.

We don't do prescriptions on this site as per the sites policy.  It's more of a question and answer site.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thanks

Anything else I can help with?

Best wishes.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries or need to follow up. I will be happy to help and guide. Have a nice day.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Forget it

Take care