Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I am visiting from Canada, and I have a full vaginal

I am visiting from Canada, and I have a full blown vaginal infection ( not yeast infection), all exterior, had it before , desperately need antibiotics, please help
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no can’t find anyone
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: with the antibiotics, please not Microbod allergic to it

Hello, my name is***** I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

I am reviewing your question and will be back with my response shortly.

I am afraid Just Answer is a medical information site only and we do not provide prescriptions or medicines.

Sorry I could not help you with this but JA is not the appropriate site for your request.

You have to go to a Walk In clinic for this. You can google ' Walk In clinic near me' to find one.

I can also provide you with medical information and advise on how to deal with this.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you ,

You can use Intravaginal Lactobacillus capsules. You can get this from the pharmacy without prescription.There are several brands available, these help to replenish the good bacteria in the vagina and thus to get over the infection. You can use Dr.Formula's Nexobiotic or FemDophilus Women's Probiotics. These brand names are ***** ***** many other brands are available and you should discuss with your pharmacist about good brands.

Also keep the area dry and clean. Avoid using any vaginal douches.

Sexual activity should be done with condoms for at least two weeks. Use of toys etc should be minimized or done with condoms and strict sterility.

Take lots of water and fluids - this is virtually the most important step in home treatment.

Urine alkalisers - Bicitra, Citrolith,Oracit,Polycitra-K, Uristat tablet - you can get this OTC at pharmacies, use this.

Avoid tight underwear, use loose comfortable underwear

Avoid or minimize outdoor activities like cycling, joggin, etc

Avoid rough sex and prolonged sex

Avoid heavy exercise.

No lifting of heavy weights

Try to avoid stress - cut down on coffee, alcohol, smoking.

You should try with stretching exercises for the hip joint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie5SW9mqmuk

These steps will help but if the symptoms persist you should go to a Walk In clinic.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry but none of this was helpful, and why am I being charged the £34 when I actually didn’t talk to anyone, just got a text . Not happy at all with the service, sorry!.

Sorry to hear about this.

I had not made any phone call nor did I accept your call request. It shows on this thread that someone made the call, though it was not me. However if no one made the call then you will be definitely refunded the charges dont worry.

For any complaints about payment, you have to write to customer service. We are medical experts who log on to the site just as you have done and do not have any knowledge or authority on payment services.

You can reach them here:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

or

Call 1(888)(###) ###-####/p>

I will be happy to assist you on medical questions but I am unable to help you on website related issues.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you answering , and I will get on it right now

Hope it works out for you. Wish you good health and a quick recovery.