Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Can you advise how this system works please? Not seen a

Can you advise how this system works please?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not seen a doctor, taking Aciclovir, Pantoprazole, Amlodipine, Montelukast, Seretide, Flixonase nasule drops, antihistamine.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have had a gastric bug all week for which I’ve taken Imodium. Last night my toes went numb, feel a little like I’ve had a mild local anaesthetic?
Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Gupta and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!

Thanks for providing the details, I am sorry to hear about your stomach bug,

The numbness after a stomach can be  a sign of a low salt level, take bananas, and plenty of fluids and you should feel better,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish, again my name is*****