Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

I just got my third dose of vaccine at Guy's Hospital. I

Hi! I just got my third dose of vaccine at Guy's Hospital. I need to have the vaccination proof/certificate in order to go back to Hong Kong, but I do not have an NHS number yet to access my records. Is it possible for me to register one here with a GP? Thanks a lot!
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I just got the third dose and have the batch number, does the info help?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thanks! I will be leaving London tomorrow, so it would be great to have my NHS number registered today...

Hello and thanks for your question. I’d be pleased to assist you. Kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age? Male or female?

Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
20 years old female
- Got two doses of COVID vaccination in Hong Kong last year (Pfizer), just tool the 3rd dose of vaccination (Pfizer) at Guy's Hospital, batch number is *****
- Not using any medicines right now

I am still here

Please do let me know if you have any further questions I would be happy to answer

Best of luck

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok thanks a lot!

You are welcome

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I called 119 and they said I just need to have the vaccination card with me when I am back in Hong Kong. Thanks for the advice again!

That is great

You are welcome