Dr Hayat
Dr Hayat, Specialty Dr Internal and Critical Care Medicine
Experience:  Expert
113699036

I got a problem with the wisdom teeth. I got serious severe

Hi, I got a problem with the wisdom teeth. I got serious severe pain. I have tried to make emergency appointment in 3 different dental clinic near my home but I got no answere
JA: Do you have any gum pain? Do you any discomfort in your jaw?
Customer: I feel all is pain. Jaw, gum, teeth..
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It's the wisdom teeth, there's a hole in my wisdom teeth. I think now it hit the nerve. It really kills me.
Hi. Dr Hayat here.  Welcome to JA

Sorry to hear that.

Since when have you been having this problem

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The pain? It has been 3 weeks now..

And what treatment have you had so far

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I consumed the pain killer pills sometime to help me keep going on my activity
Any swelling or fever?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No medical treatment at all doctor, I tried to get an appointment with dentist but I got nothing so far. I even couldn't make any appointment.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Fever yes. The pain cause super severe headache. All my head so pain...

You will need to start diclofenac 50mg thrice a day if the pain is still unmanageable.  There is unfortunately no way around with out seeing a dentist...

I would also suggest to start an antibiotic meanwhile

Preferably metronidazole thrice a day for 5 days

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How can I see a dentist doctor? I couldn't make an emergency appointment. I am so stressed about it

Did you try private ?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I tried, but the appointment will be in late June. I said this is emergency, and they said they will give me a call, but I got nothing. This is at 2 dental clinic near Southampton Uni. Could I directly go to hospital? Seriously I couldn't hold it sometimes.. It so pain
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Everytime I drink water, the pain get worst. Not even mention eating.

In that case u should see the a&e..at least you should be started on the antibiotics I mentioned

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Alright. Thank you.
I tried to read how to solve this toothache, and I found that this wisdom teeth should be removed. So, is it possible to remove it at my first visit to dentist? Or should I undergo some checks and get the removal on different time?

I think it should be seen first . The cause identified and then planned..

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is there anyway I can make an appointment tomorrow on sunday? Where should I go or call?

Need to ring 111..plus search the dentists open in your area. Sometimes they have emergency slots if someone booked doesn't turn up

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have done it. Well, I will try again tomorrow. How much it cost doctor if I want to remove my wisdom teeth in private scheme?

Should be around 100 to 250 pounds

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
how to get an appointment for private? The fast one. I think I can't wait a month, seriously..
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do you have any suggestion? Which dentak clinic?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Dental
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
At least monday, I hope I can see a dentist

Not sure about the clinic.  You will have to Google based on your area . If there are non in that area try extending your search

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay then.
Thank you doctor

Best wishes.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries or need to follow up.  I will be happy to help and guide. Have a nice day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you doctor

Take care