Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I have numbness and stiffness and pins and needles in my

I have numbness and stiffness and pins and needles in my arms, hands, leg, foot, stomach skin, back skin. Started 10 days ago
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: No, just extreme tiredness
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I went to an emergency care 3 days ago, they couldn’t help

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, I’m Kristy. What is causing my symptoms and what can I do about it, please?

Can you tell me your age?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
42

Do you take any medication regularly?

When you went to the doctor, did they take any vital sign measurements such as blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, body temperature, or oxygen saturation?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m on the pill, plus asthma medicine andallergy one
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just blood pressure

And how was it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
125/81
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was requested and paid for a call - when am I getting the call?

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to serve you, I want to tell you that this type of situation is closely related to situations of stress, anxiety and worry that have been triggered in a prolonged and sustained manner for a while that is for weeks, months or even years, work and family stress play a key role in this type of situation and for this reason it is important first of all to treat the causal agent, I want to tell you that if all vital signs have been measured and you have received medical evaluation without pathological or abnormal findings you can be calm because it may not be a condition that requires immediate or urgent medical attention, however it does not mean that eventually it does not need medical attention for this reason it is essential to request an appointment with your family doctor to perform analysis and further studies that help us to know the probable cause of this type of situation, recommendations such as increasing the time spent in open spaces, leisure activities and reducing the use of devices such as cell phones or televisions, as well as physical exercise of at least 30 minutes of walking per day as recommended by the American Heart Association can be very useful.

I would like you to keep me informed of your health situation; I will be happy to assist you and guide you in any way.