Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I took prep the day after exposure 5 hours earlier than i

I took prep the day after exposure 5 hours earlier than i should (i know it should be 24 hours from when the pill is taken the previous day). Is this fine or do I need PEP?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you tell me your age?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
28

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to attend you at this time, I want to tell you that post-exposure prophylaxis is indicated within 72 hours after the risky sexual intercourse, so you tell me there is no problem, because you took the pill within the corresponding time, so you can be totally calm about it, I would like you to keep me updated about your health situation, it will be a pleasure to attend you and guide you in everything I can.