Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD, PhD
9324755

My wife as been subscribed microbud 100mg for a urine

Customer Question

Hi my wife as been subscribed microbud 100mg for a urine infection, with in an hour she was feeling cold and chivering severely, now two hours later she started feeling sick and been vomiting. When she took the tablet she hadn’t had anything to eat for several hours except for a biscuit she took with the tablet. Is this anything to worry about.
JA: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?
Customer: She is double incontinent,and has severe head injury 20 months ago, due to being hit by a car .
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 21 days ago.

Greetings,
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 21 days ago.

How old is she?

How many doses did she take?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
She 66, and only taken 1 tablet
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 21 days ago.

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for waiting.I am very sorry for her symptoms.I understand your concern.Antibiotic can take some time to act.It can take 2-3 days too to have its full effect.You can wait for a day or two more.Shivering, cold feeling, nausea can be the symptoms of infection & would subside gradually.I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.Your satisfaction is my goal.