Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have blood in my urine, started yesterday morning.....less

Customer Question

i have blood in my urine
JA: How long have you had this blood? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: started yesterday morning.....less blood now, an d no I hae tgsken no medication
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this blood?
Customer: no. I am travelling, will be in Cambridge for a few days
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: not really . I am 91 (going on 92), have had 2 strokes,....blind in one eye..have artificial shoulders, and h ips..have had covid ( twice) now vaccinated (3) Mhy Australian doctor has me on blood tnhinners..clopidogril..statin etc....apart from that am in good health ( flew spitfire yesterday)..
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 21 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 21 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
not really.....I ,m not in pain, so I guess its not too serious
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I only have anaustrralian phone
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 21 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I will address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. It is because of excessive blood thinning. Your blood in the urine is because of that. I would suggest that you must stop at some nearby A & E and get your blood clotting profile checked. If blood clotting profile is disturbed, you will need adjustment of blood thinners and you will need urine tests as well. Don't worry, you are going to be alright but seeing a doctor is mandatory.

This is my initial answer so feel free to ask more as nothing is more vital for me than your health and satisfaction.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 20 days ago.

Were you able to read my answer? Is there anything else that you want to ask?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 18 days ago.

Lots of best wishes and prayers for your good health dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. I hope we have discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. "I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page by typing @ followed by my name in your next chat."  Regards