Dr Hayat
Dr Hayat, Specialty Dr Internal and Critical Care Medicine
Experience:  Expert
113699036

Got a ear infection and need antibiotics going to my go is

Customer Question

Hi got a ear infection and need antibiotics going to my go is so time consuming when running a business can you help
JA: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?
Customer: No colds or flu tried hearing aids a few weeks ago had to put them in and out I work as a welder in a dirty inviroment last Friday left ear started to hurt yesterday and today very painful squelchy and deaf first thing in morning
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing else thanks
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 20 days ago.
Hi. Dr Hayat here.  Welcome to JA
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thanks do you think you can prescribe antibiotics for ear infection
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 20 days ago.
Hi..So We don't do prescriptions at JA as it is a question and answer service as the name indicates. Its not licensed for referrals, letters and notes and prescriptions. 

You can either get one form the GP or may be a walk in center or the A&E.

Online options include telemedicine sites like Pushdoctor.co.uk and Gogodoc.com. They do prescriptions but charge some amount too..

Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 20 days ago.

Anything else I can help with?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No that’s fine thanks
Expert:  Dr Hayat replied 20 days ago.
Best wishes.  Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else I can help with. Have a nice day.